Colombia Finca El Oasis Microlot Arabica Roast Coffee 250 Grams
- Farm: El Oasis
- Family: Luz Mila Gonzales
- Assoc.: ASCISP
- Province: Gaitania, Tolima
- Hamlet: El Jordon
- Hectares: 7
- Altitude: 1735
- Variety: Caturra, Colombia, Typica
- Fermantation: 36 hrs. 12 hours cherries 24 hrs Parchment, Sun dried
- Certification: ASCISP
- Harvest Nov. 18
- Sacks: 35 kg hessian sacks with GrainPro
- Factor: 87.7% (very clean coffee free of defects)
- Profile: Med. Body well balanced creamy honey, almond & panela, bright clean exotic fruit acidity, aromas of red grape and floral
- Humidity: 10.95%
- Luz Mila, along with her family and the small farm has continued to develop high quality specialty coffees.
Ivan Brauner asks about Colombia Finca El Oasis Microlot Arabica Roast Coffee 250 Grams
I am assuming this is whole beans?
The option to select Whole Bean or grind level wasn't setup correctly.
Its now available to choose.
Apologies for the inconvenience.