Espresso Machine Repair & Service
Is your espresso machine or grinder in need of repair or service? We understand the importance of having a great cup of coffee, day in, day out; so we're here to ensure your machine is in its best working condition to produce these high quality coffees. Once we receive your machine, we complete the work with manufacturer-supplied OEM parts, and then fully test your equipment to ensure that it is working properly before it heads out the door. You can ship your machine to us or drop it off at our service center in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire.
- Turnaround Expectations: Varies based on demand — on average one to three - four weeks.
- What we can repair: Machines + grinders that we sell.
- What we do NOT repair: Machines + grinders that we do not sell.
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs associated with sending the machine to Bella Barista as well as the return shipping.
- The customer is responsible for damages incurred in shipping. Original packaging is highly recommended.
General service: Group head gasket, shower screen, anti-vacuum valve and water level probe replacement, de-scale, clean out of the group head and re-lubricate and general cleaning and testing of all functions of the machine. Around £150, price dependent on make/model of machine and parts needed (excluding replacement of any major compendents). Labour is charged at £96 an hour so we try to keep to general service to under and hour of work.