Lelit PL81T Grace - Espresso Machine
The Lelit Grace is an Italian designed and made machine that includes features usually only found in machines with a far higher price tag. The first feature that sets the Grace apart from other machines, in this price bracket, is the LCC (Lelit electronic digital display), this not only gives temperature stability but also allows you to easily select the temperature you want for your coffee it indicates when the temperature is reached and when your milk is at the correct temperature, it tells you when the tank is empty and counts down your shot time, you can even decide if you want pre infusion or not. With a traditional boiler there is plenty of steam in reserve to make superb cappuccinos, flat whites and to practise your latte art. The Grace is a perfect first time machine that will help you progress to being a master of the perfect coffee
Lelit Grace - Manufacturers Description
The Lelit Grace espresso machine is from the family of espresso machines where we concentrated the best of technology and design. Harmonious lines, innate elegance and accurate choice of materials and finishing make this Lelit line a piece of furniture and a superb espresso machine. Our LCC (electronic control system) that rules the parameters for brewing a coffee is a treat: this line is a must for those who expect an exceptional Espresso with a world class visual effect.
- Wide cup warmer.
- Back lit, round switches in stainless steel
- Multidirectional steam/water wand.
- Mug friendly.
- Wide water tray in stainless steel complete with self-cleaning grate.
- Back lit manometer for coffee pressure.
- LCC - New Lelit electronic control system.
- 57mm Filter Holder with ergonomic handle with Lelit Coffee Slide
- Brushed stainless steel appliance body
- Commercial 3 way solenoid valve
- 250 ml brass boiler
- 57 mm Porter Filter holder with new Lelit ergonomic handle
- Graphic indication for low water in the tank
- Programmable pre-infusion
- Power Stand-by mode according to CEI EN 50564 norm
- LCD high resolution graphic display.
- Water tank: 2,7 litres
- Coffee/water/steam pump: 15 bar
Dimensions and Weight
- LxDxH: 22,5x27x38 cm
- Weight: 7,4 kg
- Boiler heating element: 1000W
- Voltage: 230V 50Hz – 120V 60Hz
|Boiler Type||Single Boiler|
|Brew Group||non E61|
|Indicator Lights||Graphic indication for lack of water in the tank|
|Size and Weight||LxDxH: 22,5x27x38 cm|
|Internal Water tank Capacity||2.7l|
|Water Connection||Internal reservoir|
|Boiler Volume (Steam,Brew)||250ml|
|Insulated Steam/Brew Boiler||N/A|
|Pressure Gauges||Pressure Gauge|
|Adjustable Brew Pressure||.|
|No Burn Steam Wand||.|
|No Burn Water Wand||.|
|Steam/Water Valve Type||.|
|Drip Tray capacity/Construction||.|
|Drip Tray drain kit for plumbed operation||Not available|
|Low Water Cut Off||.|
|Low Water Indication||.|
|Number Porta Filter Holders||1|
|Feet Height Adjustable||.|
|Time to froth 200ml of milk||.|