Oscar II Coffee Machine
is a new generation of the coffee machine launched in the late nineties, which has conquered coffee lovers around the world. Oscar II is the professional espresso coffee machine which fits in all demands: from the domestic use for tasting good coffee or cappuccino till professional use. Suitable for: homes, offices, small coffee locations.
Just 32 cm wide and thanks to the stainless steel side panels, the Oscar II is suitable for all small spaces, in a kitchen, a coffee corner, an office or a Bed & Breakfast. Paired with a espresso grinder like the Eureka Mignon or the Compak K3 you can produce some amazing results. Along with some freshly roasted coffee you can produce great tasting espresso and steam at the same time. The added feature of a timed dose with also give you more simplicity and consistency to produce great shots each and every time..
Oscar II Features
- New material, new design: Among the new features of Oscar II is to the extensive use of stainless steel that immediately shows strength and solidity, as well as enhancing the machine.
- Compact: At only 30 cm, Oscar is able to work in both a home and office setting.
- Perfect extractions: The brewing unit is temperature compensated giving consistent and quality extractions.
- Professional: Oscar enables the production of espressos or cappuccinos just like in a café. The thermo-compensated group and steaming system are derived from larger, professional machines.
- Versatile: Available with a direct water line connection or a 2.3 litre reservoir to brew quality espresso anywhere.
- Safe: The ergonomic, professional portafilters are designed to fit comfortably into the user’s hand. One Double Spout Handle Included with Machine
|Make||Nuova Simonelli Oscar II - UK Plug 230 Voltage|
|Model||Reservoir Tank Only|
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchanger (HX) - With 1200 W Element|
|Brew Group||Nuova Simonelli Thermo-compensated Brew Group|
|Size and Weight||Dimensioni LxHxP (mm)/ Dimension WxHxD (inches): 300 x 400 x 408 (11 13/16 x 15 3/4 x 16 1/16). Weight: 13kg|
|Noise at 50cm in DB||75|
|Internal Water tank Capacity||3 Litres|
|Tank Access||Hinged door at the back of the Cup Surround|
|Boiler Volume (Steam,Brew)||2 Litres|
|Boiler Construction||Professional Copper Boiler|
|Insulated Steam/Brew Boiler||Yes|
|Adjustable Brew Pressure||No|
|No Burn Steam Wand||No|
|No Burn Water Wand||No|
|Steam/Water Valve Type||No|
|Temperature Control||Programmable Boiler Temp|
|Drip Tray capacity/Construction||1 Litre Capacity. Plastic|
|Drip Tray drain kit for plumbed operation||Not available|
|Body Construction||Stainless Steel body and ABS|
|Low Water Cut Off||Yes|
|Low Water Indication||Yes|
|Number Porta Filter Holders||One|
|Feet Height Adjustable||No|
|Time to froth 200ml of milk||20 seconds|
|Recovery time after 200ml water draw off||No|
|Other Features||Timed dosing|
|Other Feature||Soft touch bottons|
|Other Feature||High Steam Power - Great for Latte Art|
|Grinder Make Model||No|
|Motor Power (W)||No|
|Grinder Body Construction||No|
|Grinder Small Hopper Available||No|
|Grinder Grind Actuation||No|
|Grinder Burr Drive||No|
|Grinder Burr Material||No|
|Grinder Burr Type Size||No|
|Grinds To Doser||No|
|Grinds To Cotainer||No|
|Grinds Direct to PF Holder||No|
|Call For Price||No|
|360 Path Viewer||No|