Welcome to the Bella Barista customer service section. We hope you find what you're looking for. If you have any immediate questions, please feel free to use live chat or call us on 01933 273275
Please remember UK customers purchasing from Bella Barista a UK company entitles you the Consumer Contract Regulations with Distance Selling Regulations June 13th, 2014. You're right to cancel and right to a refund within the 14 day return period. Please note: A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. Also using the coffee machine or coffee grinder constitutes breaking the seal with the distance selling laws and could lead to a deduction or restocking fee once the goods are returned and assessed.
Returning faulty goods
Please use the customer returns form below.For UK Customers. If you receive faulty goods and wish to return them, the Regulations are in addition to your other legal rights. So, if your goods are faulty and don’t do what they're supposed to, or don’t match the description given, you have the same consumer rights under the Consumer Rights Act (which replaces the Sale of Goods Act from 1 October 2015) as you have when buying in store.
1. Returns due to a change of mind regarding your purchase MUST be reported to us in writing via post, email or through the form below within 30 calendar days after the date the goods were dispatched by us.
2. If you feel that the goods delivered were not what you ordered, arrived damaged, defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we regret we cannot be held accountable unless notified in writing of the problem within fourteen working days (excluding weekends or bank holidays) of the goods being delivered, either via post, email or by completing the returns form.
3. When returning items, we recommend that you use a secure delivery method requiring a signature upon receipt (such as Royal Mail Special Delivery), which also insures you for the cost of the items being returned as you will remain responsible for the returned products until they reach us. The customer is responsible for the costs of the return and original shipping costs. Please Note: It is the customers responsibility to ensure the goods are packed correctly. If you're sending coffee machines back to the Bella Barista Service Centre we recommend driving them to us safely on the back seat of your car. If this isn't an option we currently recommend using Parcel 2 Go and selecting UPS. (*We can not be held responsible for content of other websites). We have received items back using other shipping methods and couriers and this can do more damage in transit than the original problem.
4. Goods must be returned in the condition in which they were received. This applies to any attached stickers and tags supplied with the product, and all boxes, papers and accessories must be included alongside the returned items so that they can be resold if possible. Please note we will also not accept returned items suffering from tobacco damage or odour although these conditions do not apply to goods which have become faulty after a period of time.
5. If the goods received are deemed to be faulty upon inspection of your order or if an incorrect product was sent in error, we will happily refund any postage costs incurred to return the item to us. However, if the item is excessively heavy or of a high value, please contact us first as we may be able to arrange a collection.
6. Faulty Goods. If your Coffee Machine or Grinder has become faulty after a period of time we can help. Please see our domestic UK and International warranty. Within this period we can help troubleshoot or diagnose the fault over the phone if its a coffee machine or grinder. Alternatively we will inspect the returned item(s) and issue a replacement part or item if a fault is apparent (non-wear and tear related) and if the original part or item is still available. However, some products will be eligible to be replaced/repaired under the manufacturer’s warranty, in which case we will provide you with the necessary details to action this. Please be aware that returns of coffee machines with damage will be subject to 'stress' tests to deem if the machine was damaged during use. Should a flaw be found, and damage has been caused by misuse or wear and tear of the product it will be returned to sender.
7. Please be aware that products currently excluded from our returns policy include surplus / clearance offers, personalised, and food items.
8. Any promotional materials or free gifts must also be returned if they were included with the returned item(s). This excludes promotional leaflets.
Please fill out and complete this returns form before sending any item/s back to us.
Click here for the Printable Returns Form (PDF) Alternatively, please print out and complete this printable returns form and include it with any item/s you wish to send back to us.